Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by BHF subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of
your first use of the site.
2. BHF reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
6. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
7. Any questions regarding this site should be sent to Online team, British Heart Foundation, Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road, London NW1 7AW or please contact us
1. BHF does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
2. BHF makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
3. This game is for information only. BHF has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Neither the content providers nor the publisher accept any legal responsibility for, nor make any warranty with respect to, the views expressed, advice provided or procedures outlined on the site.
4. Any product or service which is mentioned or shown on the site is used for illustrative purposes only and is not an endorsement by BHF or its content providers of such product or service.
5. BHF will not be liable in damages of any kind arising from the
use of this site.
6. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to BHF are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will BHF be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
1. The Life Runner: ELS and British Heart Foundation name and logo are trademarks of the British Heart Foundation. The names, images and logos identifying the BHF or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of the BHF and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on The Life Runner: ELS website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the BHF or any third party.
1. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from BHF. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by BHF to use any item displayed.
2. Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commercial
use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not BHF). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
3. BHF takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
The existence of a link from any organisation's site to the Life Runner: ELS site does not imply that the BHF endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
4. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
1. The material presented in the Life Runner: ELS game is not intended to replace professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner. We strongly advise all users with health problems to consult a doctor. If you have any questions or concerns about your condition, you must consult a doctor before starting any treatment. The materials in Life Runner: ELS cannot and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment.